Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In order to keep in mind their school memories, the students in this final year create a yearbook, an end of year album which collects the significant events of the school year. At the heart of the yearbook are sections specially dedicated to pupils. Each student is entitled to his /her page where we find her /his portrait, his /her photos with friends, her /his answers to basics questions but also his /her personal quote. While some remain more “classic” in their choice of quote, others do not hesitate to invent their own quote to make the gallery laugh. Here are 10 of the most original yearbook quotes!
1. “Don’t follow your dreams!
Follow my Instagram.” – C.Moore
2. “Don’t put anything stupid for your senior quote.” – Mom
3. “If you like water, you already like 72% of me.”
4. “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia and to whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you“
5. “If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.”
6. “When life shuts a door, open it back up. That’s how doors work.”
7. “Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.”
8. “See kids, I told ya. I was good looking in high school.”
9. “I look better in person.”
10. “I spent 113,800 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake.”
Find Part 1 here to see 10 other funny quote ideas.
Follow us on social networks to receive even more advice